- 1/2 cup Tamarind Juice*
- 2-3 tablespoons Fish Sauce (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons White Vinagar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Paprika (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 heaping teaspoons Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste**
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour over mostly cooked stir frying veggies. The rice noodles will soak up almost all the liquid, so don't worry about it being thin!
**I can never get the proportions or flavour quite right on my own, so I cheat with the pre-made paste. Thai Kitchen's paste is AMAZING. Can also try red chili sauce or a fresh minced red chilli, but you likely need to add more sugar to balance the tamarind paste.