Monday, July 11, 2011

It's my Birthday!!!

I'm 32 years old today. 32. Where did all the years go? lol.

I honestly never thought I'd be where I am at 32 - happily married, and living in downtown Toronto. Go me!

I also, never thought I'd be chronically ill and unable to work. It's been 4.5 years since I had a full time job! I've worked retail part time since then (the only work I could get), and it was just way too hard on my body. I'm not sure if or when I'll be able to hold down a real job.

On the other hand, we're lucky enough that we can live comfortably on Chris' salary. Things could be a lot worse!

Today I went to buy some cotton yarn to make a tank top for myself. I got a bright green basic cotton. On sale $2.49/ball, and 20% off at Romni, under $30 with tax, and I have more than enough yarn! So excited to get started!

No comments: