Thursday, September 16, 2010

I miss my baby*!!

I really really miss my laptop! I didn't think I'd miss it this much! This is a bit ridiculous! I miss my files! I miss my music! I miss my bookmarks! I miss my keayboard! I miss sitting wherever I damn well please! I miss not having painful dark purple bruises on my thighs from this damn ikea chair!

I want to be sitting on our soft, wonderful bed, curled up in blankets, cuddling my teddy bear, not straining my back, wrists and legs sitting at this table in this chair!

OMG, I want my macbook back! I sure as hell hope they are done with it soon damnit!

It's five days as of Thursday, which it now is. I really hope they call me sometime tomorrow (as in today, but after I sleep), to tell me it's done and I can come and get it!

Patience may be a virtue, but it's not high on my list of priorities right now!


* baby = Macbook

No comments: