Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Very Cool Random Internet Finds

First, I must share this cake Chris found somewhere in his travels on the interwebs. It's a 200 lb Octopus Cake.

Giant Octopus Cake

I love this cake soooooo hard!! I don't think I'd want to eat it, 200 lbs, how much fondant did they use?! But I would so love a. say. clay version of this for our future coffee table! I think it's the coolest thing! Seriously! I mean, just LOOK at it!

Second, in searching for pictures of tiara's I like to give to a friend as inspiration for the tiara she's making for me for my wedding, I found this:



How cool is that?! I think it's sooo pretty, though not pretty enough to pay $640 USD for it! o.0 I would love to make something like it though! It's totally inspiring! If I'd found it with more time before I needed my tiara, I might have tried to source those pendanty bits and asked Shasta if she could work some magic in that kind of vibe.

Oh well. I'm sure whatever Shasta does come up with will be awesome. :) I'm really thrilled she's going to have time to make me something! yay! Hopefully I can get the bits she needs while I'm out tomorrow.

No comments: