Sunday, June 13, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010

So, I've turned into one of those football fans that only watch during the World Cup. I used to watch Premiere League, but now that I live with Chris... well, we don't have a TV or cable, so it's not so easy to watch.

Anyway, the 2010 world cup has rekindled my love of football, and I've been watching when I can, via the CBC website. I really do love that they are streaming all the games they air, at least when they are airing them live. It's not as good as ESPN and their allowing you to watch the games for like a week, but they don't place nice with Canadians, so whatever. I don't usually want to watch a game once I know the score anyway!

So today I go to CBCs website to see what games they are airing and when today, and see... the awesome-est advertising ever:

Priceless CIBC Advertising

*giggles*

So full of fail!

No comments: