Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Old Navy fits, even at my size!

It's true I can't fit into Old Navy's pants - except for stretchy pj pants, but their tops, and now their bathing suits, oh yes. And so cheap!! I mean, for a fat girl, a t-shirt for $17 that fits and is actually long enough is just amazing. It's like giving them away! Even on sale my t-shirts are always over $20!

Anyway, I needed a bathing suit. I decided to give Old Navy another try. I've been in there once, but everything I tired on was either too short in the torso, or was way too low in the back for someone my size. Back fat! Hello!

But this time I had much better luck! And I bought this yesterday:


I could not be happier! It's actually slimming! Like, I look good in it! Do you know how long it's been since I thought I looked good in a bathing suit?! Years! Decades! Maybe never! And all for under $25 - with tax!!

Woohoo!

It's everything I wanted in a bathing suit! Halter top, high back, and you know, fits. I had an easy going list for once, but with bathing suits, no matter your size, it's always a struggle to find one you like. At least, that's been my experience. Trying on the first one and loving it? Nothing short of a miracle! It sure made not finding wedding shoes easier to bear.

No comments: