Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pissed the fuck off (RANT)

I don't know if I can handle this.... Being lecutred for the rest of my life, every time I have a reaction that isn't up to his standards?!?! I don't think I can do it. I'm sooooooooo pissed off, and it's the second time in two days.

Fuck a duck.

I don't think I can live like this. First he lectures me about the crazy Christian zealots and now this. Fuck. Apparently "I have no right" to get "pissy" that Rogers is being sleezy, and changing their fees, effectively charging their customers more for the same damn service. I think it's low, but because 'the market will bear it', I'm not allowed to be upset?!

What the fuck.

If we were talking about something he cares about it would be a different fucking story. When I'm the one saying, well this is how things are, he gets all fucking pissy at me. But I'm not allowed the same reaction apparently. Apparently when I do it, it's wrong, and I'm being irrational.

Try explaining that there are different standards of dress for men and women. And if you don't follow them, as a woman, things will be much harder for you, and you may never get ahead in the business world. Try saying well sexism is 'just the way it is'. Try saying that women being abused is 'just the way it is'. People still get in and stay in abusive relationships. "The market will bear it". Obviously there's nothing to get upset about. Women "allow" themselves to be seen as meat, right??

Yeah, he'd have a fucking field day. (Note: I do not believe abuse is okay, but I'm trying to make a point. The standards of dress thing was a real arguement, however.)

But when I say something is out of wack and I don't like it, I get the "that's the way it is, there is no point in getting upset about it" lecture, that goes on and on and on. And after I tell him I don't appreciate being lectured, he lectures me again about how I shouldn't get upset about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That the lecture is my own fault!!?!

I can't take this. I just can't take this.

And there is spanakopita makings in the fridge. :( If I leave now, to go to my parents, it will be ruined. I hate wasting food. But I also do not want to be here right now. I'm too pissed the fuck off. Gods damn double standard. What the fuck. I just hate being lectured. I hate it.

No comments: