Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FAIL

I'm a sad, frustated fuck-up. And that's really all I should probably say....

I had this big long rant prepared, but I don't see what good will be served by me sharing it.

I've alreadly fucked up. Over and over it seems. :( He's formed his opinion and I know it's eating him up inside. I can't seem to change it, every time I try I fail miserably.

What can I say? I'm broken, and I don't know how to fix me....

*sigh*

I seam to fuck up every good thing I have.....

It's times like these I really just want to crawl in a hole and hide. Only, I don't want to crawl in a hole and hide. I want a better fucking answer. I just really hate when everyone tells me what to do, tells me I'm only allowed one path. Why? Why can't I choose for myself? Why are my choices 'wrong'? Why are they 'beneath me'? Why aren't they fucking good enough?!

I just want a job I don't hate, that pays the bills, that doesn't bring me to tears every night and make me sick with stress. Why isn't that good enough?! It sounds like heaven from here.

No comments: