Sunday, January 25, 2009

Proof I am not an artisitic person

Chris just made me watch 2001: A Space Oddessy. For all the hype people give this movie, I have to say, it was one of thee worst movies I have ever seen in my entire life. I enjoyed Spice World more if only because it was shorter and didn't give me a headache!! I have never been more bored, confused, annoyed, and pained while watching a movie.

What a horrible experience. Fuck.

The end with all the lights and the horrible buzzing noise... It just kept going and fucking going! It hurt damnit! It really hurt. My eyes, my ears, my head. My poor fucking head! I can feel the intense amount of stress it built up trying to release itself..only it has nowhere to go. Instead I have a cluster headache in the back of my head now. Fun!

Cinamatic genius my fat ass. Horrible, horrible, horrible torture.

I so need to destress now.... and I have no idea how to do it. :(

1 comment:

mio said...

You could de-stress by watching Lawrence of Arabia! *snickers*