Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good news for a change!

I can knit again! Well, at least I think I can. I did some knitting yesterday, and it totally didn't hurt, nor did it feel forgein, nor is my hand sore from it!

So so very exciting!

Three of my cousins are pregnant right now, I'm thinking that maybe I will knit them somethings for their babies-to-be. I really really want to get my hands on.... *looks up the titles as I have no memory* ...... The knitters Almanac by Elizabeth Zimmermann! I think I'm going to put in a request for it from my local Hamilton Library in fact!

If I like it, I might end up buying myself a copy, only trouble is, when I did go looking for it, it was the hardest thing to find! Very sad that. Anyway, this is what the library is for, n'est pas? -- Borrowing books you may or may not want forever, but do want to use. :)

I don't really have the money to be buying yarn for these baby gifts though, so I am going to have to search my stash. I might also end up asking my mom for the money. Sort of in a, "if you buy it, I will knit it" kind of way. That way it can be a gift from both of us!

Also, in other good news, Apple finally replaced my keyboard, and ta da! It's working perfectly this time! Very joyus! I really missed being able to cut and paste! (The 'c' key was the first to go funny and non-responsive)

No comments: