Thursday, June 5, 2008

Money, money, money, moooohn-ney!

So I'm running out of allergy serum. Have to get another bottle. The price has gone up from $120 to $150. Somehow I figured it would go up.

I'm not sure when I was last tested, I think it was last september, so I'm thinking maybe I'm due? I have to deliver the cheque. I'm not sure when they are closed today... I'm thinking maybe I should call back and see.

I don't really feel like going anywhere. Okay, that's not actually true. The reverse is. I really DO want to go out and get this done, among other things, but I'm terrified to go anywhere because I have NO comfy, arch-supporting shoes!! :(

I'm now terrified - just utterly terrified - to put my new fucking runners on again. *pout* I think my right arch fell this morning in the like 2 minutes it took to walk to the car in them, and my poor foot is STILL sore.

I just don't know what to do! I don't know how to fix this. I really really want to, but I don't know how. *pout* I have NO luck with shoes!

And now I'm $150 poorer. Nothing to be done about it. I need this. I'm just all the more worried about my lack of real employment, and any sourse of income. :(

No comments: