Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lovely Day for a Hike

Since it was such a lovely day today Neda and I went for a little hike. We went to the same place as we did last time since it was so nice. This time I remembered my camera!

Some parts of Ancaster really are truly lovely. I just can't get over how gorgeous everything looks with the golden yellow and red leaf bed. It's exactly the kind of place I'd want to have pictures taken for my wedding. Though admitedly getting there in a wedding dress might be a little more that challenging. ha. But I never wanted a traditional wedding dress anyway.

Enough about a wedding that's never going to happen, here are some pictures of our hike.

My favourite picture of my favourite hill. (Can you see how this would be a great place for Wedding pictures?)
My Favourite Hill

The creek that ran through the forest valley.
A River Runs Through It

Neda's favourite View.
Forest & Path

Neda herself. (Isn't that just a wonderful backdrop for wedding pictures?)
Candid-esque Neda Shot

No comments: