Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tonight's Dinner

Well I'm still sick with the cold that never fracking ends, but at least I think I'm on the upswing, I think anyway. The cold has gone from my head to my chest, yay coughing and scratchy throat (note the sarcasm!).

Anyway, I've decided to feed my cold with yummy fatty/hardy foods. Tonight I made garlic mashed potatoes, pork chops with apples, carmelized onions & mushrooms and an apple cider cream sauce.

Tonight's Dinner

A very white meal, as you can see from the picture. Doesn't look anything like the photo in the recipe book. But it tasted damn good. That's what's important right?

I made way more than I could eat. Half of what's on that plate was still there when I was done. Just in case anyone was worried about my overeating.

No comments: