Monday, November 14, 2011

Wedding Sea Creatures!

Sea Creatures! Guest Book Octopus

Seeing as our wedding was over a year ago now, I thought I'd (finally) share the sea creatures I knit. To be fair, although I knit four octopuses for the kids coming to the wedding in time for the wedding (see above), the ones I knit for Sabrina's kids I finished at the end of July, so not thaaaat long ago.

So let me introduce you!

This is the Mega Kracken I knit for Caleb. He's big and squishy.
Mega Kraken

This is the wee Kracken I knit for Conner, her youngest. He was sooo excited to see him! Conner jumped up and down with him. I won major points that evening. :)
Kraken

You can see the size difference here:
Krakens

Last but certainly not least, this is the octopus I knit for Kiera Bella
Octopus

No comments: