Monday, November 15, 2010

I Helped!!

So I've been wondering since Thursday how my friend did on her test.  I just haven't had time to call, or rather, I thought of it when it was far too late to call or I wasn't in a good place to call. doh.  I thought it was strange she didn't call me.

Today I went looking in my junk folder because I was expecting an email that just never arrived, and I found a voicemail from said friend.  She said she passed!  Woohoo!

I'm so very very happy for her!  It's a huge deal for her career-wise.  I'm so damn proud of her!  And so very glad I actually helped!! woohoo!!!!!

I feel a lot less useless and broken.  At least for the moment.  As a result.

I'm still broken though. I always will be, I think.  It's depressing.  Though what really killing me is that I've had a fucking yeast infection for the past MONTH, and no OTC I've tired has actually helped!  Though, I should say, I think I managed to kill the yeast in my vagina, but the yeast on my vulva just will NOT die. :( :( :(  I don't know what to do!

I called my doctor's office today, to try to get some help.  I think I must have called like 30 times.  When I finally got through I got their fucking recorded message!!  So they aren't in.  Maybe not at all today. >.<  I really don't know what to do now.  **frustrated**  I want to have SEX again for fuck's sake!  It's seriously messing up my moods/mental health/general health.  *Sigh*

No comments: