Saturday, August 21, 2010

Under 2 Months to go, and I'm starting to freak out!

I have less than two months to go, and I'm starting to freak out. Every time I think about the wedding my stomach starts to knot up and I begin to worry in earnest.

I'm not getting cold feet. I'm perfectly happy to be marring my FH, I know we'll be fine as a couple. We've been living together now for almost two years in a tiny apartment and we haven't killed each other yet. We'll be better than fine. :)

But the wedding! I just don't know if I will be able to get everything done in time! I feel like my To-do list just keeps getting longer and longer, and I'm not making any headway. It's freaking me out!

Everyone says, 'oh what you don't get done no one will miss but you', but the trouble is, most of the items on my list are things that would be missed. Like a marriage license, wedding rings, menu selection, music selection/making CDs, a bouquet, the cake, picture permits, finishing the ceremony and getting it to the officiant to approve.... All really necessary things!

GAH!

I just wish I was making some bleeding headway!

No comments: