Friday, July 30, 2010

Wedding Dress!

Just a quick post, cause I couldn't wait any longer, and just had to share.

I got pictures of me in my dress from my mom, only I got physical pictures! So, not knowing what else to do, I took pictures of the pictures. heh. Hence the crappy image quality. But still... my dress! yay!

Wedding Dress - first real fitting

Lisa Van Hattem is amazing! She's also a tiny woman; I swear I'm not half ogre!

Wedding Dress - first real fitting

I love it so much! I can't wait until August 16th when I get to try it on again. Though in a way, I wish that was months away. I really want to be smaller by then.. but... even if I did have months it's not that likely I'd be able to lose any weight. *sigh* I hate being this size, even my face is round! Bah. Oh well.

No comments: