Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ear rings from my Future-Mother-In-Law

They're here! Squee! So pretty.

365

I really really like them. Even though they were stupidly expensive. Oh well. Still. Pretty!!

373_love

A friend of mine gave me some pointers on how to compose pictures so they're more pleasing. So simple, but wow what a difference. Suddenly my pictures are stunning, if I do say so myself.

358_pretty

Just look at that sparkle!

378

Is it weird that I'm more in love with them now that I've taken pretty pictures of them, than I was yesterday when they came? Yesterday was also soured by the brokerage fees I had to pay COD. o.0 But we won't talk about that!

Pretty! So very pretty! Lab created rubies, and cubic zirconia. Rubies being my birthstone. And seeing as I'm wearing a red dress for the wedding, I thought these would go smashingly. :D Now I just have to figure out what I'm doing for the rest of my jewellry. heh.

No comments: