Thursday, October 30, 2008

Willful Misunderstanding?

I gave myself a migraine today. Totally by accident of course. Who would ever willingly submit themselves to unending mind-altering pain?!

You know that old joke:

Patient: Doctor it hurts when I do this. [Patient acts out some motion]
Doctor: Then don't do that!

Well, that would be my trouble in a nutshell.

Every time I touch my temples I give myself a migraine. A raging, please-kill-me, I-can't-think, migraine. Every time.

So don't do that, right? Have you ever tired that? I mean honestly tried to not touch a part of yourself? It just happens damnit! And to be honest, I don't touch my temples that often, so I forget. It's so easy to forget. But as soon as my fingers even so much as graze my temples they hurt, and I feel the headache building. Not a fucking thing I can do about it at that point of course.

Fuck it hurts so incredibly bad. *pouts*

Why on earth would such a simple thing, such a light touch cause this much pain? How?? How is this even possible?!

I wish I could cry, but I can't even do that. It's too overwhemling. :(

I feel so very frustrated. There is NOTHING I can take. All I have are a few(very few) tylenol 3s, and I'm pretty sure even three of them wouldn't help me right now. There isn't a gods damn thing that can help. I can't even fucking sleep cause I'm in too much pain. I'm going to toss and turn all night. *sigh*

I wanted to bitch about Chris, and how I think sometimes he willfully misunderstands me.. That's most certainly how it feels lately. He never lets me finish what I'm saying, he just starts in lecturing me about how I'm going about things all wrong. Seriously fucking annoying that. Frustrating. Infuriating actually. Bah. Oh well. It's times like these I wonder how it's all going to end....

No comments: