Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ugh. Not a good way to start the day.

For the record: I hate eggs again. Not for using in things, eggs are wonderful, necessary ingredients in so many yummy baked good, but on their own, as a food item - really not a fan right now. I go back and forth. Sometimes I like eggs. Sometimes - very rarely, and only once that I can remember - I can't get enough of eggs. Sometimes I just can't bare to eat them.

Well I had 3 egg yolks left over in the fridge, so I added a whole egg, some milk, and a rather large white mushroom. Instant omlet! Of course I broke it into sad little pieces when I tried to flip it. I just cannot get the hang of flipping eggs for the life of me.

So I'm eating the damn thing, but I'm trying really hard not to think about the taste, cause yuck!

I'm sure it also doesn't help that for the past 48 hours is seems I've been cursed with very over-zealous post nasal drip. So much so it's bloody well making me nauseous! Nothing I do seems to help! I've been taking an antihistamine & decongestant. The 24 hr kind that always seems to do the trick when my allergies won't let me breathe. I've been taking my flonase once a day religiously. If you ask me they are both just making it worse!

*pouts*

I don't know what to do! It's hard to be conscious when you are this fucking nauseous. Food sucks cause a feel like you are going to be sick. Hell, standing sucks cause the nausea seems almost overwhelming!

What the hell am I supposed to do?! The only anti-nausea medication of know of is gravol and that doesn't work on me! Well, it works, but not how it's supposed to. Gravol makes me UBER nauseaous, followed by dizzy and insanely nauseous, then so drowsy there is no force in the world that could keep me awake!! It's great if I need to knock myself out. Two Gravol and after an hour of nausea and ickiness, I'll be dead to the world for the next 8 hours.

I don't think it's a sinus infection. I don't have a fever. I'm not all achey and sore all over. I don't have a killer headache. It has to be my allergies. But I'm taking everything I have available to me! What the fuck do I do now?!

I really hate being nauseous. I'd rather have a headache! At least I know how to treat that! What do I do?! What can I do?!

*sigh* *pout*

I've been told that ginger ale helps but that requires the hour long trip there and back to the grocery store, and frankly, I just do not think I am up to it. *pout*

Once again I wish I was at home. Why the fuck aren't there any fucking convenience stores around here?!?!?!?! At home, even if I was alone there are THREE stores in a five minute walking radius. Actually, when well, I could walk there and back in five minutes! What the hell is wrong with this neighbourhood?? Seriously!!

No comments: