Sunday, July 6, 2008

I HATE my hair!!!!! Grrrrrr........

I wonder if anyone else has this problem.... I went to the hair dresser and asked for something, LAYERS in this case, and did NOT in any way, shape or form get what I wanted. :( What the hell does one do when the hairdresser ignores your request? I don't want to be stuck with this fucking hair cut for the next three months! Damnit.

Does this ever happen to anyone else?? Am I the only one??

My hair really really needed to be cut, so I understand that I lost like two inches of my length.... I needed, desperately, to loose at least an inch. So this I can live with.

But I wanted LAYERS. I have very thin, fine hair, and I really would have liked to have my hair curl. It will do it nartually, but only if its layered, otherwise it's just too heavy for my fine hair. :(

I didn't get layers though. She 'textured' the bottom inch or so but that is NOT fucking layers! So my hair is still one fucking length. *grumble*grumble*grumble*

I hate my fucking hair! Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I can't do a fucking thing with it! When I try to straighten it, it's still just a big fucking disater. What the fuck is the good of getting my hair cut if it's not actually an improvement?!?!?!?

Another reason I wanted layers is that I have horrible split ends. All the way up... I needed/need the layers to get rid of them!! But nooo... No layers.

Now what the fuck am I supposed to do?! I can't afford to get it cut AGAIN.

*sigh* I just want to shave my head. I'm SO fucking frustrated!! I was SO SO SO looking forward to getting my hair cut! I haven't gotten it cut in a YEAR! A fucking year!! And now I'm stuck with with blah haircut that I did NOT want. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: