Thursday, July 10, 2008

Damnit!!! (warning potentially incoherent rant ahead)

Why does she always do this to me?!? What's her fucking issue?! Seriously. Gods fucking damnit.

All she had to do was say 'no'. That flipping simple. I was expecting a 'no' from her of all people anyway, all she had to do was say, 'no, sorry, I can't make it'. But nooooooooooooo! She has to go on a rant and make me feel guilty and miserable and give me a fucking ulcer worrying I've forced my friends into something they don't want to do! Mean! Seriously.

I didn't want to ask anyone in the first place because I knew it was a lot to ask, and they NEVER do anything for me, so why should I bleeding well expect them to do this, and on such short notice even.

Now my stomach is in knots and I just want to call the whole thing off..... I feel so gods damn fucking guilty. And angry. Really fucking angry that she just had to give me a guilt trip and make me feel like ALL my friends are pissed off at me! She couldn't just contain her guilt rant to her own issues, oh no, she had to fucking drag everyone else into it. Grr.

None of them had to say 'yes'. They all could have made their excuses. Chris and I could have gone on our own - no big deal. I really would have rather had them do that than being racked with guilt like this!

Now I can't even enjoy baking my cake because all I can think about is that my friends are all pissed off with me. Why the hell did she feel the need to make me feel bad like this!? Does she get fucking joy out of making me miserable?! What the fuck!

*grumble*pout*grumble*

She just likes to twist things to make herself feel better! Whatever, that's fine. But spreading her mis-information, sewing discord, and making the rest of my friends angry with me is just seriously low. Low, mean, cruel, and so totally NOT cool! Grrr!

On a happier note, my cakes are cooked and they smell so flipping amazingly coconut-ily delicious! :D Yay! At least baking and I are still friends!

No comments: