Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hopeless

I have an engineering degree, and yet I'm totally unemployable.

Does anyone else see the problem here???

Wtf is wrong with me? Seriously. What??

I'm smart, I'm competent, I know how to learn, I know how to handle people, I'm a hardworker... But none of it matters. None of it makes the littlest of differences. No one wants to hire me.... Not for any kind of decent job. I can't live on PT retail for fuck's sake.

I'm beyond my wit's end..... I'm SUCH a fucking failure.

I've never felt more hopless, helpless, and useless in my entire life. What a fucking waste of space I am!

*sigh*

When I feel this overwhelmed I just want to run away from the world and hide, hide until it's all over. But it won't ever be over. I can't fix this. I can't. I'd fucking love to, but I can't. I'm fucked. Totally and completely fucked.

Kill me now. Just. Kill. Me. Now. Please.

No comments: