Saturday, October 30, 2010

Recipes Still to come

I'm doing a kind of soup recipe dump, and I realize that the soup I make most often doesn't even have a text file - that's how often I make it, I just wing it. heh.  Others only have paper versions.  So when I have more time, and it's not so dang late, I'll add:
  • Lentil & Ham Hock Soup
  • Mel's Veggie & Lentil Soup 
  • Mel's Minestrone Experiment
  • Mel's Chili (okay not soup, but I might as well share!)

There are also a few (really, not many, to be honest) recipes I've found on the internet that I really like, and don't actually change! Imagine, my not tweaking!
  • Simply Recipe's Black Bean Soup
  • Smitten Kitchen's Red Kidney Bean Curry.  I LOVE this with raita (basically good thick plain yogurt with finely diced cuccumber & green onion in it).  So SO good.

This is all I can think of for now. More later.  Well, at least the recipes I promised.

No comments: