- Lentil & Ham Hock Soup
- Mel's Veggie & Lentil Soup
- Mel's Minestrone Experiment
- Mel's Chili (okay not soup, but I might as well share!)
There are also a few (really, not many, to be honest) recipes I've found on the internet that I really like, and don't actually change! Imagine, my not tweaking!
- Simply Recipe's Black Bean Soup
- Smitten Kitchen's Red Kidney Bean Curry. I LOVE this with raita (basically good thick plain yogurt with finely diced cuccumber & green onion in it). So SO good.
This is all I can think of for now. More later. Well, at least the recipes I promised.