Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally got my hair cut!

This is my fave, not sure why

It's 3 inches shorter than it was when I walked in. I had to use the flat iron to get it to this state, not something I'll have the patience for every day. Will have to figure out a way to keep the bangs/frilly edges at the front from driving me batshit insane.

Considering it's a $15 haircut, it's pretty damn good. The only real complaint is the way it's feathered at the front doesn't allow for my natural curls to shine, instead it seems to be cut at just the wrong spot so they look sickly and messy. bah. In a few months it should grow out enough that it won't make me crazy. I hope. Since I can't even put my hair in a pony tail without giving myself a headache.

My allergeis are kicking my ass today, and making me feel like death warmed over. I'll post more soon about my lovely new sunshine shawl, and the yummy birthday baking I did. Shittiest birthday I've had since I was 14, but at least the cake was fabulous, even if I do say so myself.

No comments: