Sunday, September 30, 2007

Drunken(ish) Post

Recap of Melanie's party: Lovely party, for the most part. Lots of lovely pleasant people, strangers and those I know included.

Amanda was darling, and kept wanting me to dance, no matter how many times I told her I didn't know how to dance to what was being played. Somehow I was able to forgive her this as she is just so very sweet.

Heather was a very interesting lady, and stunning to boot. I was pleased to get to chat with her.

Neda spent the majority of the evening in people's laps, starting with mine, which I found highly amusing. She was also very very sweet and did a good job cheering me up near the end.

Jackie has taken over my former role of masseuse. Yay Jackie! Since meeting my Chris I have become a very selfish woman, and am thrilled to have her take over. *grins* But to show her my appreciation later in the evening I gave her a massage. I thought it was only right since she'd been doing for others all night long, and she seemed to enjoy it too, so yay.

Other highlights include:

Quote of the Night: "I don't want no big meat cookie" Funny in context and out. Go Heather. Lovely girl, by the way.

Lesson of the Night: Do not listen to Grant. Whatever he says, don't get comfortable, he doesn't really mean it. Keep Your Distance. *Sigh* Why I had to learn this again I don't know. I guess I'm just learning impaired.

No comments: